Thursday, February 21, 2008

49 days until new episodes!

relegate \REL-uh-gayt\, transitive verb: 1. To assign to an inferior position, place, or condition. 2. To assign to an appropriate category or class. 3. To assign or refer (a matter or task, for example) to another for appropriate action. 4. To send into exile; to banish.

"Dwight, I swear, if you keep clicking that pen, I'm going to tell Michael to relegate you to the annex," sighed Jim.

"What? No, you can't do that!"

"Actually, as sole member of the validty committee, absolutely I can."

2 comments:

Sally Bowles said...

I love The Office. Dwight kills me, every time. " Assistant to the Regional Manager. "

SUBHADIP said...

Hi Gretchen..love ur blog..it is really wonderful..can u be a bit more specific?Love ur notes..
If you can visit my blog and see my piesces and share your comments..would love that..
Subhadip